School Community Engagement Lead
Scale 6 Pt 26 – (£25,242 pro rata)
36 hours a week x 48 weeks per year.
Woodside Primary Academy is an “Outstanding” school based in Walthamstow.
Our staff are committed in ensuring that our children get the best possible education. We work hard to ensure that all children feel cared for and are supported throughout all aspects of their life. It is our aim to ‘bring out the best in everyone’ via the considerable support and expertise offered to all children and their families to ensure they engage positively with our school and community.
We’re looking to recruit a passionate, motivated and friendly School Community Engagement Lead.
This role offers the opportunity to make a real difference to the families in our Academy. If you have the determination and drive to bring about improvement for the children and families of Woodside Primary Academy, we have the vacancy for you:
You will need to
· Be enthusiastic
· Have a flexible approach to working
· Have the ability to work effectively as a team
· Display initiative
· Be reliable with a sense of commitment
· Have experience/knowledge of working with children, parents’ and community.
· Work in partnership with families to increase their confidence and resilience to encourage positive family relationships
This role requires you to work both within the school and the outside community. You will need to have a full driving licence.
In return we can offer
· Friendly , supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
· A commitment to your professional development
Application packs are available from our school website: www.woodsideprimaryacademy.com by emailing the school on; email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 20th April 2018 @ 9.30am
Short Listing: Friday 20th April 2018
Interviews: W/c Monday 23rd April 2018