The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands invites applications for the following education roles within the Government school system for 2021/22 academic years commencing August 2021
To offer specialist assistance to government school students to enable them to achieve their personal goals, facilitate their social and emotional growth, and strengthen their capacities for coping within school and community settings. To provide targeted support to students whose emotional and social challenges require more specialist help than can be offered by the pastoral system, and to act as the designated Child Protection Officer for their schools.
*Required qualifications, experience & special skills include the following:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in School Counseling or the equivalent qualifications;
- Evidence of (or eligibility for) licensure or certification to practice as a School Counselor within the current jurisdiction of practice or training;
- 3-5 years of experience working as a School Counselor
- Have a strong record of achievement in working with students with significant learning and behavioural challenges;
- Evidence of strong integration skills
- Must hold a valid driving license ( necessary fir School Counselors at the primary level)
The remuneration package for the successful candidate is offered without deductions. The Cayman Islands Government provides an additional 12% pension contribution and 100% health insurance coverage for the employee and their dependents.
A detailed Job Description and the Government Application Form are available online at www.education.gov.ky/jobs Please send your completed Government Application Form, Supplementary Form (teaching post only) and Cover Letter only via e-mail to email@example.com
Application Deadline: January 29th 2021
Cayman Islands Government - Ministry of Education, Youth Sports, Agriculture & Lands