Full-time, term-time only plus four weeks
In this varied role you will be responsible for the accuracy and quality of students’ personal/academic data and will facilitate the use of these data in an analytical, interrogative and rigorous manner.
You will also have the opportunity to develop a sound understanding of the examinations process in order to support logistical planning for exams periods.
To apply: For further information and an application form, please visit our website: http://www.highgateschool.org.uk/about/vacancies
Closing date is Tuesday 21 November 2017 but applications will be considered on receipt
LONDON ACADEMY OF EXCELLENCE TOTTENHAM
- New academically selective Sixth Form based on the phenomenally successful LAE Stratford
- Principal Education Sponsor Highgate School and Lead Business Sponsor Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
- Partnered by nine other leading independent schools - Alleyn’s, Chigwell, Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’, Harrow, Sir John Lyon, North London Collegiate, Mill Hill, St Albans and St Dunstan’s College
- Providing unparalleled support into top class higher education and employment
- Housed in a stunning new state of the art school building linked to White Hart Lane stadium
As our principal education sponsor, Highgate School will be supporting LAE Tottenham in the recruitment of all posts in the first year and as such applications will be handled by Highgate School’s website and Human Resources Team.
LAE Tottenham is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to this post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.