STOCKSBRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
Shay House Lane, Stocksbridge
Sheffield, S36 1FD
Tel: 0114 288 3153 / 288 3410
Headteacher Mr A Smith
School Data Officer
Temporary to cover maternity leave
Required for September 2017
37 hours 52 weeks per year
Scale 5: £20,661 - £24,174
We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated, flexible individual who will be responsible for data management within the school.
Applicants should be a team player, be able to produce work to tight deadlines and have the ability to manage a busy and varied workload.
The successful candidates as part of their duties will:
- Manage the organisation, co-ordination and update of the Schools Information Management System (Sims) ensuring the accuracy of all data held.
- The generation of management, periodic and pre-defined reports from the School Information Management System.
- Produce detailed reports and provide analyses against progress, predicted and achieved results to departments and senior management team, detailing accurate information in an easily digestible format.
- Ensure that all periodic data returns are produced and submitted within the given timescale including, in liaison with the Business Manager, the annual school census returns.
- The administrative tasks related to the transition of students into the school.
Application forms and further information can be downloaded from the school website www.stocksbridgehigh.sheffield.sch.uk
Completed applications should be returned to the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs S Roebuck firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date for applications is 30 June 2017