SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them for success in university and in life.
The International School of Choueifat Sulaimani (ISC-Suli) is the second SABIS® - operated private school in Kurdistan. ISC-Suli opened its doors in October 2009 and currently serves over 560 students in Kindergarten through Grade 12. Today, ISC-Suli attracts local and international parents, who are eager to provide their children with a high-quality educational experience that helps them become responsible world-class citizens.
We are looking to hire a qualified, highly-motivated school director with excellent education management skills to lead ISC-Suli.
As an outstanding leader you will be required to:
- Uphold the principals and values of the school and SABIS® at all times.
- Ensure the image of the school is kept to the highest standard as per SABIS® requirements.
- Foster a school environment conductive to a proper and full implementation of the SABIS® Educational System™.
- Provide direction and manage school employees in the performance of their assigned tasks.
- Monitor and manage all academic issues through classroom observations, meeting with Academic Quality Controllers, analysing results using SABIS® software tools in order to develop improvement plans in ongoing support of students and teachers.
- Ensure that the SABIS Student Life Organization® in the school is running and managed efficiently and effectively.
- Oversee the process of admitting new students to the school in coordination with the relevant parties and SABIS® management to ensure successful attainment of targeted annual enrolment.
- Oversee the staff recruitment process in coordination with the relevant parties and SABIS® management to ensure the hiring and retention of the most competent candidates.
- Master’s degree in education or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a school leader
- Teaching certificate is a plus
- Fluent English is a must
- Experience in SABIS® school management is preferred
The candidate should meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
If you believe that you can make a difference in the lives of our students and lead ISC-Suli, then we would like to hear from you. Please send a CV and letter of application to Mr. Raed Mahmoud at email@example.com.