JESS is a well-established, high performing, not for profit Dubai School, based within Arabian Ranches and Jumeriah. We are currently seeking a Doctor to join us at our Arabian Ranches site (days and hours can be flexible for the right candidate):
The successful applicant will:
- be responsible for the health, hygiene and wellbeing of students and staff of the school;
- ensure the schools complete compliance with regulations and rulings of the Ministry of Health;
- manage all Health requirements of students and staff, inclusive of preparing all staff on preventative hygiene procedures;
- administer first aid; complete record keeping; and informative instruction where required;
- be a licensed Physician / Pediatrician / Family Medicine or General Practitioner (with 2 years of pediatric experience);
- be in possession of a valid DHA License and
- applicants should already be in the UAE and on their own sponsorship.
Applicants should send a full CV, a completed JESS application form and a letter of application to: Mrs K Blackburn, Head of Administration
The closing date for applications is midday 14 January 2021
JESS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. A UK enhanced DBS or equivalent police check is a pre-requisite for all appointments.
JESS Dubai - Arabian Ranches
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years