The Central RSA Academies Trust (CRSAAT) are seeking to appoint an ambitious School Improvement Leader to join their Central School Improvement Team. The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO, Principals and senior leaders across the schools within the Trust in order to help drive improvement activity and to ensure the best standards of education for all our students. You will also support the CEO in due diligence for schools seeking to join the Trust.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous senior leadership experience in a school, an academy trust or in a local authority setting
- Has a successful track record of leading and implementing strategies to drive continuous improvement in school(s) with evidence of leading and managing change
- Can demonstrate impact at whole school level
- Has substantial teaching experience with consistently good or outstanding lesson observations
- Has an excellent understanding of the context in which schools work and strategies to overcome under achievement
- Has high aspirations for achievement and strives for continuous improvement
- Is an effective coach and can influence others
- Highly effective communication skills, oral and written, plus the confidence to present to groups of governors, staff and students
- Has effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Understands how to use school data and other management information systems to drive school improvements
The CRSAAT is a group of primary and secondary RSA Academies with a strong link with the RSA. Our values are social justice, creativity, community and integrity. This is an exciting time to be joining the CRSAAT as we look to expand and strengthen our leadership team and build on the successes already achieved.
This post will be based at the central office in Birmingham, although travel between Academies within the Trust will be required.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Mr Guy Shears (CEO of the Trust) on 0121 5561351
For further information about this post, please request an application pack from Jo Dallah, HR Assistant at email@example.com
The closing date for this post is Wednesday 18th October 2017 and completed application forms should be submitted to Jo Dallah, HR Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CRSAAT is committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding and promoting of the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, 2 work references and other employment & qualification checks.