Work Pattern: Monday to Friday 12.15pm – 1.15pm, 5 hours per week, Term time only;
Salary: Scale 2 - £2,488 - £2,533 per year.
We are looking for a proactive, resourceful and organised person. Experience of working in schools and managing pupils with additional needs, including focus and concentration difficulties, would be an advantage.
The normal duties of the post holder will usually include the following:
- To control the entry of pupils to the dining room and monitor their behaviour whilst they collect their meals and find a seat, taking any necessary action that is appropriate.
- To supervise the eating of lunch, maintaining discipline in behaviour and the use of cutlery and drinking water, and encourage pupils to eat their meal.
- To supervise and be involved in organising the play period of pupils during the lunch period.
- To ensure that pupils are not left unsupervised at any time during the lunch period.
- To take the reasonable precautions whilst in charge of the pupils to see that they do nothing that is likely to injure themselves or others
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please do not hesitate to apply now!
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021
Interview date: Week beginning 27th September 2021
CVs will not be accepted, previous applicants need not apply.
Laurel Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Laurel Lane Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years