The Headmistress seeks an experienced nurse for this part-time role (Monday to Friday, 8.15am to 2.30pm).
Sarum Hall is an independent preparatory school for girls aged 3 to 11 years situated in Hampstead, dedicated to security, happiness and success. We are a happy, thriving and successful school with a positive, caring and imaginative learning environment that gives our girls the very best start in life.
Sarum Hall can offer:
- superb resources in award-winning facilities
- staff fully committed to making a difference
- CPD opportunities
- a fantastic location with great transport links and parking opportunities
- freshly cooked lunches daily
The successful candidate will have:
- a nursing degree or qualification;
- previous work experience in a medical environment;
- knowledge and understanding of current medical issues and developments in public health, in particular child health;
- enthusiasm for working in a school environment;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- IT and organisational skills; and
- the ability to respond effectively to a medical emergency.
To apply, please submit the application form attached below, with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post is available from April 2018.
Closing date for applications: Monday 5th February
Early applications are advised as the school reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the application process.
Sarum Hall is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).