Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified Nurse to join a ‘Good’ independent school in Camden (NW1). The successful candidate will provide first aid, manage the day to day running of the school sick bay, maintain data and promote a healthy school. The successful School Nurse will join the school in September on a full time, permanent contract.
About the Role
· School Nurse
· Provide First Aid
· Maintain day to day running of school sick bay
· Record and report all incidents
· Administer medication
· Salary between £20,000-26,000 depending on experience
About the School
· ‘Good’ independent school catering for students aged 7-12
· Part of a trust of schools
· Excellent on site facilities
· Welcoming and supportive leadership team
· Great transport links to Camden Town
In order to be considered for this role, the School Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Professional Nursing Qualification
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT20777.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.