For detailed information please see the detailed job description which is attached and visit the school website www.olab.org.uk.
The ideal candidate:
- Hold a professional nursing qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of providing first aid and the care of children with chronic illnesses.
- Proactive and prepared to lead the strategic development of school nursing provision
- Sensitive to the needs of others.
- A good communicator, confident dealing with pupils, staff and parents alike.
- Good organisational skills, ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
- Able to undertake the physical requirements of the post.
What we can offer:
- Support from colleagues.
- Free school lunches during term time.
- Free on-site parking.
- An excellent pension scheme.
- Use of school facilities, e.g. swimming pool
- A peaceful location on the edge of the city of Oxford
Abingdon-on-Thames is an historic, modern market town situated eight miles to the south of Oxford, with its world renowned reputation as a centre of academic excellence. The town has a lively community and has undergone recent development to upgrade the central shopping area. There are a good selection of restaurants, cafes and bars situated a just few minutes walk away from the river and gardens of Abbey Meadows. The town supports a mixed and international community and has excellent bus links to Oxford which is just a 15 minute ride away and provides a wealth of social and cultural opportunities.
How to apply:
Applications should be made via the Apply button below. Please ensure that you leave no gaps in your employment history. If you would like an informal discussion about the role please contact us on 01235 524658 or email email@example.com
Application deadline: 9.00 am Monday 23rd April 2018