Full Time, 37 hours per week, Term Time Only plus two weeks
Support Staff Scale Point 20-25 plus Fringe Allowance
£18,8219 - £21,098 (FTE £20,430-£23,658)
Alternative flexible working options will be considered for the right candidate
Denham Green academy is a successful, thriving and nurturing school with enthusiastic and happy pupils who enjoy learning. We are a friendly, committed and highly motivated team who strive for the best outcomes for all our pupils as well as ensuring every pupil has the chance to fulfil their potential.
Denham Green E-ACT Primary Academy is judged as “Good with Outstanding features” by Ofsted. We are currently a one form entry primary school based in South Buckinghamshire with excellent public transport links from / to London and easily accessible from the M25 motorway network.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen to work closely with the Head Teacher and the School Office as an Office Manager. We are looking for a dynamic member of staff to join our school team to ensure the effective operation of all aspects of the main school office, reception, and to proactively support the development of our thriving Academy through effective delivery of administrative services to meet the needs of the School, Head Teacher and key Regional Team members.
You will play a central role in Academy life, supporting the Head Teacher with administrative duties, managing Reception dealing with pupils, parents and other visitors and being the main First Aider for the Academy. You will also support the Regional HR Team with maintaining the Single Central Record and HR files to ensure compliance. You will be the first point of contact in the Academy for Finance working with the Regional Finance Lead and you will manage the Admissions and Data processes.
Why work for us?
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team at the heart of the local community.
- E-ACT is committed to CPD and we invest in our people through our professional learning programme, delivered in partnership with leading training providers including Teaching Leaders (now Ambition Schools Leadership). We also offer our teaching staff three additional CPD days on top of the statutory allowance, to follow an individualised development plan.
- We are a leader in the education sector for our outstanding benefits including a generous maternity policy, and provide opportunities for flexible working.
Who is E-ACT?
- E-ACT is about improving schools. We do this through a relentless focus on building strong teaching and learning, inspiring curriculums, effective standard operating procedures and embedding a culture based on our values of thinking big, doing the right thing and showing team spirit.
- The E-ACT team includes over 2,000 employees based across 24 academy teams, six regional teams and one national team.
Applicants should read the supporting documentation before returning the application form and equal opportunities form to email@example.com. If you would like any further information or a tour of the academy please contact the School Office. The closing date for applications is Friday 16 March 2018.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references. E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.