The Directors of The Gardener Schools Group have established Kew House School in the conviction that there exists an opportunity for a different kind of independent secondary school in London - academically demanding but with a modern approach to selection criteria, the flexibility of the curriculum, the shape of the school day and term and recognition of creativity and talent.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic School Office Manager. This is a full-time post, hours to be agreed, available from December 2017 onwards.
- Significant experience in managing a busy office environment, preferably a school.
- Proactive approach to work and a willingness and availability to respond to a variety of situations, often at short notice.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- High level of IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrating absolute discretion and an understanding of confidentiality at all times.
How to apply:
Please submit a completed ‘Non-Teaching Staff’ Application Form together with supporting letter of application and details of two referees. References will be taken prior to interview. You must provide original documents as proof of identity at interview.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Mr Mark Hudson, Headmaster, Kew House School, 6 Capital Interchange Way, London, TW8 0EX.
Suitable applicants will be contacted by email and invited to attend an interview by arrangement.
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 9th October 2017.
All appointments are made in accordance with our equal opportunities policy and applicants should let us know of any special needs they may have. Kew House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and questions will be asked at interview to assess suitability of candidate to work with our children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory criminal record (DBS) check.