|Location||EDGEWORTH St Benedict's Primary School|
|Vacancy Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Description||St Benedict's Primary School, Edgeworth is a seeking a part-time School Officer as part of a job share position, working 17 hours per week.
The School Officer provides:
• a reception service for phone and direct contact externally to and within the school
• general office administration including maintaining student records, typing and preparation of documents, ordering of school requisites and administrative support for staff
• support to the school principal
|Position Requirements||• support the ethos of Catholic education
• evidence of strong performance and quality of work with previous employer(s)
• a clear understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
• proven knowledge and skills with MS Excel and accounting information systems
• strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• enthusiasm, proactivity and capacity to adapt
• ability to work in an environment with competing demands where tasks need to be prioritised
• ability to work effectively as part of a team
• record current Working With Children number on application as well.
The Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, preventing those in our care from suffering abuse or neglect. The Diocese is committed to being compliant with the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations and the National Catholic Safeguarding Standards. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, retain a valid NSW Working with Children Check and ensure compliance with our safeguarding policies, the Diocesan Safeguarding Commitment Statement and the Code’s of Conduct.
|Conditions of Employment||Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2020.|
|Applications Close||Sunday 19 September, 2021|
|Instructions||Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.|
|Mark Hornby-Howell (email@example.com)||4958 1858|
By email (preferred):
|Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info||To apply: The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae (full personal and contact details of referees) should address the criteria as outlined above. The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese. Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date.|
St Benedict’s Primary School