MAITLAND All Saints College, St Peter's Campus
Vacancy TypeTemporary Part Time
All Saints College, St Peter's Maitland is seeking a qualified and experienced person to fill the position of School Officer - Finance working 10.5 hours per week Temporarily for the 2020 School year.
• Willingness to support the ethos of the Catholic school;
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite especially Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Typing speed of 40 wpm;
• Excellent organisational and time management skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including a pleasant phone manner;
• Ability to work independently;
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as a member of a team;
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to manage several tasks concurrently;
• The ability to work tolerant of an interrupted working environment;
• Ability to foster and promote positive personal relationships with all stakeholders.
• Knowledge and practical experience with the SAS school administration;
• Knowledge and practical experience with Compass and Edval;
• A current First Aid certificate;
• Working With Children number must be recorded on your application.
• Compliance with the CSO Accreditation to Work, Teach and Lead 2018 - formerly the Faith Education Accreditation (FEA) Policy 2012;
• Current Accreditation at Category A – Accreditation to Work or working towards this accreditation.
• A capacity to assist the Finance Manager in processing school finance matters;
• A demonstrated capacity to be flexible in a dynamic secondary College environment.
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Friday 24 January, 2020
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
ASC Head of Campus
All Saints College, St Peter's Campus
9 Free Church Street
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
• a corporate fitness program;
• employee assistance program (EAP);
• paid parental leave;
• training and staff development programs;
• access to long service leave after just five years;
• opportunity for leasing motor vehicles; and
• 9.5 per cent superannuation.
Please provide your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria directly to Principal – Nicholas Wickham: Nicholas.Wickham@mn.catholic.edu.au
Applications close: 9am 24th January, 2020.
*Please note, not adequately addressing the selection criteria may result in your application not being shortlisted*