School Officer | Enrolments | Mary MacKillop Catholic College, Highfields
Applications close Sunday, 5 January 2020
Full time | 38 hours per week
Fixed term | 13 January 2020 to 18 December 2020
(position arising from a resignation)
Mary MacKillop Catholic College, Highfields | P-12
A rapidly growing school in one of the fastest expanding regions in Australia. The College has grown from a greenfield site in January 2003 to have its first cohort of Year 12 students in 2020. With vibrant and expanding state of the art primary and secondary facilities, the College is an exciting and rewarding place for staff, students and their families.
The Enrolments Officer is responsible for the management of all aspects of the enrolment process, including the promotion of positive engagement with prospective families. As the first point of contact for prospective parents, the Enrolments Officer will develop and build positive relationships to ensure families are supported in making the best choice for their children while achieving desired targets to ensure the continued growth of the College.
- High level of office skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to acquire knowledge of other software packages required for the position.
- Have the ability to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- A high degree of work organisation and planning.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High level of customer focus with experience in a school environment is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in the area of enrolments and/or as a Registrar is desirable.
- An understanding of applicable legislation and regulations for student enrolments and family information.
- Hold or eligible to apply for a Working with Children Blue Card.
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Tertiary qualifications at certificate level or equivalent qualifications relevant to the position may be required or such knowledge, qualifications, and experience that are deemed by the College as necessary to successfully carry out the duties of the position
Position details are provided in the Role Description.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include
To discuss this role, or any difficulties in applying, please contact the Principal, Chris Gabbett by email Chris.Gabbett@twb.catholic.edu.au.
Employment will be in accordance with Catholic Employing Authorities Single Enterprise Collective Agreement Diocesan Schools of Queensland 2015 – 2019.