Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a temporary 15 hours per week position providing support for the teaching of Science and Food Technology at St. Bede’s Catholic College, Chisholm.
A more precise list of duties will be available on appointment, but broadly speaking duties are as follows:
- Willingness to support the Catholic ethos of the College
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment
- Working knowledge of material used in Stage 4,5 & 6 Science curriculum
- Ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes within the College
- Access and use of computer-based information sources to manage ordering, stock control and WH&S requirements
- Experience in food handling and preparation
- Ability to setup for Food Technology practical and demonstration lessons
- Excellent organisational skills
- Carry out general cleaning duties for equipment and appliances
- TAFE credited Laboratory Technician or equivalent
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate
- Working With Children number must be recorded on your application
- Capacity to coordinate and maintain GHS Chemical Safety documentation across the College
How to Apply:
For further information and instruction on how to apply, please visit the website - https://www.mn.catholic.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant/