|Location||NEW LAMBTON St Therese's Primary School|
|Vacancy Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Description||St Therese’s Primary School, New Lambton is a unique school community offering students a quality education from Kindergarten to Year 6. At St Therese’s students are encouraged to take responsibility for their own learning while offering a community that is supportive of the creative, unique and individual talents of every student. Working with parents and the wider community to provide a holistic education, St Therese’s provides a number of enrichment opportunities for students to extend their learning experiences and enable them to reach their full potential.
The School Officer - Library Assistant assists the Teacher Librarian and relevant school staff to implement a shared vision for their school community to achieve best practice in learning.
Within a contemporary school learning environment, the role of the School Officer - Library Assistant has two key dimensions:
• assisting with information and resource management
• organisational, administrative and clerical support within the school
Note: Where appropriate, the School Officer - Library Assistant may be required by the principal to undertake other duties in the school from time to time.
|Position Requirements||• Applicants must have a current Working with Children Clearance and provide date of birth with application for verification purposes.|
• applicants must have completed, or will complete (within four years of appointment) a Certificate III: Library and Information Services
• ability to accession and manage the circulation of resources
• computer literacy and the ability to quickly learn new applications
• have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively
• experience in OLIVER library software
• experience in the stocktake and weeding of a virtual and physical collection
• experience working in a school library environment
• First Aid accreditation
|Conditions of Employment||Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2020.|
|Applications Close||Friday 17 September, 2021|
|Instructions||Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.|
|Duilio Rufo (email@example.com)||4957 4922|
By email (preferred):
|Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info||To apply:
• Please provide a covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae (full personal and contact details of referees) addressubg the criteria as outlined above.
• The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
• Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date. ** Please note, not adequately addressing the selection criteria may result in your application not being shortlisted **
St Therese's Catholic Primary School