Our client is an elite independent P-12 School located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a reputation for producing well rounded students through academic rigor and a strong pastoral focus, they offer a balanced approach to education. This School provide a wide range of academic, co-curricular and sporting programs for students.
About the Role:
• School Psychologist
• Part-time, Permanent position
• Commencing ASAP 2021
• Hold an appropriate current registration with the Australian Psychologist’s Registration Board
• Dedicated and experienced School Counsellor/Psychologist for students K-12
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2102-547434FL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales