Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a School Psychologist for our highly-reputable client school that values academic success within a holistic educational setting. The school values its students, caters to all abilities and is a strong support within a close knit community. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- School Psychologist K-12
- Full-time, Temporary role
- Position to commence ASAP
About the School:
- Team oriented and supportive community atmosphere in Sydney’s Western Suburbs
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Wide range of academic and co-curricular opportunities
- Innovative approaches to teaching with 21st Century resources in state of the art facilities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Hold a relevant degree/qualification or experience as a Psychologist or Counsellor
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1801-525511AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-525511AT – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).