KAA is a growing 11-18 academy. In our first three years we have built a school which has the very highest standards, both in terms of academic teaching and life beyond the classroom. We now have 720 students in Years 7, 8, 9, 10, and 200 in Y12 & 13. Our school is heavily oversubscribed at both Year 7 and Sixth Form.
At KAA we are building a school which has the very highest standards - both in terms of academic teaching and life beyond the classroom. In July 2014 the Department of Education reported we are “one of the best new academies they had ever seen” in terms of our planning and curriculum development. In November of that year we were inspected by Miriam Rosen, former HMCI, who wrote “the academy has made a remarkable start and is already securing highly positive outcomes for students.” We look forward to our first full Ofsted inspection in due course and aim to achieve ‘outstanding’ in all areas.
- To design systems and processes to support the smooth running of reception.
- To line manage a team of reception staff through regular meetings and the organisation of staff responsibilities and workload.
- To conduct annual appraisals for reception staff and to assist in the professional development of reception staff.
- To be the public face of the academy, providing a welcoming first point of contact for visitors and parents, presenting a positive image of the academy.
- To greet visitors to the reception area, displaying due courtesy and tact, ensuring that they are welcomed into a friendly and professional environment and signed in appropriately.
- To support reception staff with incoming calls ensuring that they are answered in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- To ensure that all calls and messages are correctly routed to their intended recipients, or an appropriate member of staff, to enable a quick and effective communication system.
- To manage the booking system of meeting rooms at the academy.
Deadline: Apply by Monday 27th November 2017
Please send your completed application form to Lavinia Baboi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also complete the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/eh8N7EiLSyU6BIuE2
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The post holder must be committed to safeguarding the welfare of children