Smart Teachers is recruiting for a School Secretary to join a well-established independent prep school in Hampstead, North London. The four-form entry school is positioned across two sites, with a pre-preparatory division of lower and upper school. The successful School Secretary will be required to welcome visitors, answer the phone, assist in the organisation of events, and assist teaching staff with duties as and when required.
About the Role
· School Secretary
· Role includes receptionist and administrative duties
· Permanent post
· September 2018 start
· Up to £28,000, depending on qualifications and experience
About the School
· Independent preparatory school catering for children aged 3-14 years
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI
· Strong community atmosphere
· Extremely supportive staff
· Impressive facilities located over two sites
· Well-equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
· Specialist teachers for PE, art, music and languages
· Located within a charming area of Hampstead, the school is easily accessible by the Northern line and overground
In order to be considered for this role, the School Secretary will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have experience working in a customer facing environment
· Receptionist/secretarial experience
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMAG5624.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.