We have an opportunity to join our team in our busy school office environment. In this position you will serve the needs of students and families in our fast growing community. You should possess a wide range of administration skills, including proven communication and interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated capacity to work in a dynamic environment both independently with limited supervision and as a member of a team.
The role requires:
• demonstrated strong organisational skills;
• a willingness to work with students and first aid, with training supplied where necessary;
• experience in a school environment and in particular with the database eMinerva, Dynamics and the Microsoft Office suite is desirable;
• managing enrolment processes;
• previous experience in an administration role; and
• adaptability to school based administrative policies, practices, procedures.
Immaculate Heart School is a primary school with an approximate enrolment of 220. We have "respect" as a central focus for the life of our close knit community. We are a high quality, inclusive Catholic school offering our students a rounded education that supports personal growth based on Christian values. We work hard together as a team to give our students a range and balance of opportunities and the experience of success.
Visit our school website here
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- currently hold or be eligible to hold a Paid Employee Positive Notice Blue Card; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2020
Position Tenure: Fixed Term
Weeks Worked: Up to 52 weeks per year including school holidays
Tenure Duration (If Fixed Term): 2020 school year
Total Paid Hours (per wk) & Days Required: 30 hrs/wk, Monday to Friday
Salary Level, Range or Hourly Rate: School Officer Level 4 - $29.93 per hour
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Kurt Dutney
Contact Telephone Number: 07 3812 1077
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window