Are you an exceptional, creative practitioner who really wants to make a difference to the everyday lives of the most wonderful children?
• Are you passionate about School-Wide Positive Behaviour Support (SW-PBS) and increasing the quality of life for pupils with Autism?
• Are you a natural mentor, who is able to motivate and teach others to deliver SW-PBS in a meaningful and reflective way?
• Are you able to write, monitor and review Positive Behaviour Support Plans?
• Are you able to train, motivate and practically support staff teams to be confident and skilled in working with pupils who have behaviours that challenge, to empower staff to deliver the support that is effective and has a real impact?
• Are you able to work directly with pupils in both Primary and Secondary phases proactively to increase their access to teaching and learning and respond to incidents as they occur?
• Are you able to develop innovative and person-centred approaches to teach pupils new skills that will enable them to fulfil an active life, thereby reducing the probability of challenging behaviour?
To apply please download and complete our application form and equality monitoring form from our website www.TheRiseSchool.com. Completed applications should be emailed to LindaBurn@TheRiseSchool.com. The closing date for applications is Monday 25th June 12 noon, interviews will take place week commencing 25th June 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting including references and an enhanced DBS.