£18,840 - £20,595 (Dependent on skills and experience)
Are you passionate about engaging young people in education and training? If you are a proactive, organised and enthusiastic individual, as excited about supporting the planning of large events as you are about presenting to a Year 11 Assembly, then this role is for you.
As part of a busy, friendly Marketing Team, recruiting to both Sparsholt and Andover Colleges and University Centre Sparsholt, you will help to maintain established relationships and develop further links with careers and guidance teams in schools, colleges and sixth forms. You’ll be helping prospective students make an informed choice about their next step in education by supporting the Schools Liaison and Marketing & Events Co-ordinator to implement a varied programme of recruitment events on and off campus.
You should have previous relevant experience of events and marketing/sales as well as strong IT, communication and customer service skills. You will have excellent administration and organisational skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a full-time post, working across the two college campuses of Sparsholt and Andover including University Centre Sparsholt, and its feeder and wider schools and colleges in the region and will involve working on occasion as set out in the Marketing programme calendar, in the evenings and weekends.
Closing Date: 11 November 2019
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider