Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science and Chemistry at our Independent client school located in Sydney’s Hills District, New South Wales, Australia. The school is committed to the professional growth of teaching staff and provides an environment rich with opportunity.
About the Role:
- Full time, 12 month contract (Maternity Leave cover)
- Teaching Years 7-12 Science with the ability to teach senior Chemistry
- To commence mid Term 3, 2017 (14/08/2017)
- Location: Sydney’s Hills District, New South Wales, Australia
About the School:
- Provides quality pastoral care programs to develop strong relationships
- Offers rich variety of co-curricular activities that challenge students to fully develop their learning and leadership skills
- Enjoys playing an important role in the community through local Community Service programs and mission links
- Proactively engaging and connecting students in a range of programs within year groups and across the school
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Sydney’s Hills District, New South Wales, Australia. The school is located 18 miles from north-west of Sydney central business district. It varies dramatically from native bush and busy suburban towns to rural landscapes and tiny villages. It is easily accessed from all adjacent regions by road, with new high-capacity motorways now operating through the key suburbs, and regular rail services. The region has attracted a large number of 'upwardly mobile', young families looking for a less congested living environment, making it one of the most rapidly growing region’s in Australia.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1707-161168SM.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees