Smart Teachers are seeking an experienced Science/Mathematics Teacher for our client school located in the Sydney’s Camden/Campbelltown area. It is an Independent Catholic school that caters for Kindergarten to Year 12.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary contract for Term 1 2020 only
• Role commencing 30 January 2020
• Teaching Years 7-10 Science and Years 7-10 Mathematics
About the School:
• The school has strong tradition and reputation for academic excellence, high achievement in sporting competitions and for providing a wide range of extra-curricular activities
• The staff guide and facilitate student-learning journeys that are being shaped by teamwork, inquiry and innovation
• The school provide and promote holistic education which strives to enhance the spiritual, intellectual, social, cultural and physical potential of young people
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542161SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542161SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).