£100-£171.75 per day
Temp to Perm contract
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Huddersfield.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Science teacher delivering GCSE Science with additional PE within the timetable. The position is full time, 5 days a week, to commence in January 2018 and could lead to a permanent contract for the right individual. This is a great opportunity for a Science specialist that has additional experience or interest in PE to be able to teach across both subjects.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Have experience teaching Science to KS3/4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education Team at our Huddersfield branch.