Applications are invited for the following Science and Religion role at a well-known Catholic systemic boys school located on Sydney’s North Shore. The college aims to provide comprehensive, quality education, in a nurturing Marist community founded on enduring Catholic values, which prepares students for an adult life of responsibility and commitment.
About the Role:
• Secondary Science and Religion Teacher
• Fixed Term, 6 week contract
• Position to commence Term 3, 2019 (12th August 2019)
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be a qualified Science and Religion Techer
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a valid WWCC check
• Be supportive of the Catholic values demonstrated in the school
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sasha, quoting job reference #WEBSL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).