- A talented teacher with the drive to shape a Science Department for the future?
- Able to engage and inspire students with a passion for Science?
- Able to build, lead and manage a team of specialist teachers within outstanding facilities?
- Have the skills and expertise to teach at KS5 in a growing sixth form?
- Champion the importance of education in shaping the future of young people?
- Want to embark on an exciting professional journey to senior leadership in a rapidly improving academy?
If so, we eagerly await your application. Following the further promotion of the previous post holder under this accelerated leadership route we are seeking to appoint a person with similar ambitions. Following successful appraisal this post will gain Associate Assistant Principal status after one year and substantive Assistant Principal after year two.
Ormiston Park is a small but growing 11-19 Academy. Our vision of ‘Believe and Achieve’ underpins all aspects of academy life in our impressive and well-resourced new buildings and grounds.
For further details or to arrange a time to visit the Academy contact Sally Spraggon, PA to the Principal and Vice Principal on 01708-865180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job descriptions and Application forms are available on our website or by request. All applications are to be returned electronically.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 19th May 2017
Interviews will be held on: 24th May 2017
Ormiston Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
Ormiston Park Academy
Belhus Park Drive
Essex, RM15 4RU