About CENTURY Tech
Across the country, exhausted teachers, drained by endless marking and data inputting, are unable to do what they love: inspire their students to achieve their potential.
At CENTURY Tech we are using advanced technology to reduce teacher workload, increase student engagement and improve student outcomes.
CENTURY is a teaching and learning platform that uses learning science, artificial intelligence and neuroscience to engage students through a personalised learning experience while providing powerful data to their teachers.
We are an innovative education technology startup, making waves in the edtech sector: we won the Global AI Award, The Learning Awards and have been a finalist in the BETT awards and TechCrunch.
Find out more about us on our website: www.century.tech
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an excellent teacher to lead a team creating original, engaging content for our online learning platform, and to deliver training in schools on how best to use CENTURY to support teachers and students.
Activities, duties and responsibilities: responsibilities
Your role will be central to the development of our online platform:
Mapping out comprehensive science courses in line with the UK national curriculum and other international curriculums
Being responsible for the creation of educational content at secondary school level for science (videos, slide shows, questions….)
Using tracking systems to ensure that content created by the team as a whole is of high quality
Demonstrating and training
Demonstrate our online platform to potential new school partners
Train and equip existing partner schools with the knowledge and skills to embed the use of the platform in their practice
Training and supporting science team members to achieve individual and collective targets
Required skills and experience:
- Recent teaching experience at GCSE, KS3
- Strong subject knowledge across the three sciences
- The ability to create engaging learning resources and assessments (either for students or adults)
- Experience leading teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Able to take the initiative and go the extra mile
- Passionate about the difference that technology can make to outcomes of all learners
- Experience of working with Educational Technology
- Innovative, original ideas and an interest in product development
- Experience delivering training to adults
- Experience of teaching your subject at A Level
- Academic or teaching background in Physics, Biology or Chemistry
- Experience of marking public examinations
- Potential to start immediately
- Based in central London
- Salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday pro rata (+ your birthday off)
If you are excited by the prospect of creating outstanding educational content to reduce teacher workload and improve student outcomes, then we want to hear from you! Come and join our dynamic team of outstanding ex-teachers.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that applications will be processed as they are received, so early application is advised.