We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly effective individual to join our flourishing science department.
Science Curriculum Leader with Key Stage Responsibility
Full time, Permanent
MPR/UPR + TLR2b
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
Start Date: September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, and highly effective individual to join our flourishing science department. The sciences are an extremely popular choice at A Level, and the department has a successful track record of students progressing to Oxbridge, and Russell Group universities. The successful candidate will lead one of the departments within science, and also take responsibility for one of the key stages. We are seeking an individual with the drive, and leadership to help take an already successful department to the next level. The TLR is negotiable for a candidate with an outstanding skill set.
The successful applicant will:
• be an excellent, and ambitious classroom teacher;
• have a proven, and demonstrable track record of success at GCSE, and A Level;
• have middle management experience in a science department;
• have a good understanding of the current educational developments, especially those relating to classroom based practice;
• have the highest expectations of students;
• have an enthusiastic, and positive approach within, and beyond the classroom;
• have energy, stamina, and a sense of humour.
Please visit www.ruisliphigh.com/staff-opportunities/, where all information about this post, and the school can be obtained. Ruislip High School was an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ graded school in 2011.
Applications should be returned to Justine O’Driscoll, HR Manager, Ruislip High School, Sidmouth Drive, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 0BY, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2018 - 10:00am
INTERVIEW DATE: TBC
CVs will not be accepted
Ruislip High School is an equal opportunities employer
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.