Required for September 2021
Science KS5 Lead Co-ordinator (Full Time)
The ability to teach physics to ‘A’ level standard would be an advantage
Our situation is simply described:
• We are one of the largest schools in Worcestershire, graded as Good with Outstanding features.
• We need an additional teacher to join a Science Department that is already thriving.
As we sift the applications we shall have two questions in mind:
• Has this candidate got the ability – whether actual or potential – to deliver an even better scientific education to all of our students?
• Is this candidate capable of outstanding work in his/her own classroom?
• Has this candidate got the ability – whether actual or potential – to provide visionary leadership and guidance to a team of experienced A level science co-ordinators and teachers, supporting the learning and achievement of our students
• That we either embrace experience or support potential
• That our staff are capable and committed
• That our facilities are first class
• That science is at the centre of our ambitions for the school.
• Closing date for applications: 9am 26 February 2021
• Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interviews date TBC
Droitwich Spa High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 07666185. Registered office: Briar Mill, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 0AA
Droitwich Spa High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 12 - 18 years