This is an exciting time to join Taaleem Charter Schools as a Science teacher as we expand in September 2021.
We seek to appoint inspirational Middle School Science Teachers. This is a new department which will embrace the latest developments in teaching. Candidates should be qualified to teach up to Grade 8 following the New York State P-12 Science Learning Standards. Knowledge of the American Science curriculum is not essential, as training will be provided.
We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, committed to raising standards and do all that is needed to help the young people we serve succeed.
• Have Qualified Teacher Status and a Science based degree
• Possess recent experience of teaching Science to Middle School students
• Have a flexible approach with a can-do ethos, be driven to achieve results and possess boundless enthusiasm
• Have a diverse set of skills which will enable you to be flexible working in the classroom for both theory and practical sessions
• Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Supportive staff who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
- Extensive induction programme and support with the move to Abu Dhabi
- A new, purpose built school campus
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- A competitive tax free salary and international package which includes accommodation and medical insurance
- Professional development with progression
- The full support of the wider network of Taaleem schools
- A unique opportunity to experience a different culture
As a leading education provider in the Middle East, Taaleem is engaged in a successful partnership with Abu Dhabi Education and Knowledge to support the vision of establishing a "First Rate Education System" for all students.
As part of this exciting Charter School initiative we manage and operate American curriculum schools with the aim of raising the quality of education to significantly shape the present and future lives of Emirati youth.
Living in the capital and cultural centre of the UAE offers expats a wide range of opportunities. With year-round sunshine, a tax-free salary and endless career development opportunities, Abu Dhabi is an exceptionally safe place ranked as the safest country in the world and one of the major players in the international teaching market. Whether you enjoy spending your weekends dune bashing, getting your adrenaline rush at the Water Park or from one of the many entertainment parks, or even indulging in some retail therapy before a dip in the sea, Abu Dhabi has it all. Its a great place to develop yourself professionally, while enjoying an enriching life outside of the workplace.
At Taaleem we are proud and privileged to operate some of the leading schools in the UAE, led by outstanding leaders and teachers from all over the world.
Please see the attached job description for further information.
How to apply: Candidates are to apply directly through the TES portal by submitting a CV.
Al Salam School
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 6 - 11 years