Science Teacher – (Any specialism)
TLR available for a suitably qualified candidate.
Start Date: January 2019 or sooner if possible.
Salary: TMS (fringe) dependant on applicant
Location: Aveley, Essex
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
· Have the highest aspirations for the students you teach?
· Believe all students can be outstanding?
· Champion the importance of education in shaping the future of young people?
· Want to embark on an exciting professional journey in a rapidly improving academy?
If so, we eagerly await your application. Ormiston Park is a small but growing 11-16 Academy. Our vision of ‘Believe and Achieve’ underpins all aspects of academy life in our impressive, well-resourced buildings and grounds. You will join a caring and committed body of staff and enjoy working with friendly and enthusiastic students of whom we are extremely proud. You will play a vital role in providing the highest quality provision, impacting positively on outcomes for our students, ensuring aspirations become reality. Ormiston Park Academy having received our Good judgement in 2017, is now on the journey to Outstanding by 2020.
The available role provides a great opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or experienced teacher to join our expanding Science department. There is the possibility of a TLR for a suitably qualified candidate, the area of responsibility to be dependent on the skills and experience of the candidate.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will:
· Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Have a proven track record of impact in your teaching career to date.
· Possess outstanding subject knowledge and passion for your subject.
· Commit to furthering your own professional development through the bespoke opportunities on offer at the Academy.
For further details or to arrange a time to visit the Academy, contact Sally Spraggon, PA to the Principal and Vice Principal on 01708 865180 or email@example.com
Job descriptions and application forms and details are available in the information-vacancies section of the website or by request. All applications are to be returned electronically.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 15th October. 12pm noon.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 18th October 2018
Ormiston Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.