Applicants with suitable qualifications are invited to apply for the following position:
Part Time Temporary 0.4 fte (2 day per week)
Job Share position for 2020 school year
Preferably able to teach Earth and Environmental Science.
- A current NSW Working with Children Check
- Full registration with NESA
- Ideally all applicants will be able and willing to participate fully in the religious dimension of the College.
- Qualifications in a specialised faculty must be addressed in application
- Support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools.
Applications together with complete resume, names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
The successful applicant should visit the Catholic Schools Office website with regards to registration requirements of the Diocese.
Applications must be emailed to:
Xavier Catholic College, Ballina
Ph: (02) 6687 6484
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Monday 18 November 2019
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/