For a fixed term period of up to one year, we require a full-time Science teacher to join our successful department teaching Science at KS3 and KS4; it would be an advantage to be able to teach Biology at KS5.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a passion for Science enabling them to enthuse and motivate students;
- have the ability to structure lessons such that all students make a high level of progress;
- be willing to contribute to enhancing the Science curriculum beyond the classroom.
- a department in which staff support one another and enjoy sharing good practice;
- small classes offering the opportunity for strong teacher-pupil relationships;
- the opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development.
Application forms and further details may be obtained from Fiona Donaldson, on 01295 781297 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 16 April 2018
Interviews: w/c 23 April 2018