Our client is a reputable school located in Brisbane’s Bayside region. This reputable Independent school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
- Chemistry or Physics and Junior Science Teacher
- Full-time, Term 2 contract with strong view to continue
- Excellent facilities and teaching resources
- Academically rigorous curriculum
- Supportive and well networked school
- Outstanding Pastoral Care Program for students and staff
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number 2103-547752LT Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers