We are expanding our Science department and are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified and highly motivated teacher to inspire and educate in this key academic subject area, who will motivate and do the very best for our students to enable them to enable them to develop and shine.
The post we have available is for a full time or part time Science teacher, teaching all three sciences up to KS3 Science and ideally Chemistry or Physics up to KS4.
We actively encourage NQTs to apply, and we are able to offer accommodation on site for the right candidiate, this can be discussed at interview.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher/practitioner who thinks creatively and has the drive to improve standards in the Department
• Have a passion for Science, able to teach all three sciences, Biology, Physics and Chemistry up to GCSE level – we can be flexible if you have a particular specialism you wish to teach.
• Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Be a highly-committed team-player, with a willingness to take an active part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme
We can offer you:
- A supportive team of dedicated colleagues within the Science Department
- An excellent working environment, within a £1m newly-refurbished Science and Maths Block
- Continuing professional development
- Small teaching groups of up to 20 in a class
- Positive school environment
- Complimentary staff lunches and refreshments
Our staff say "this is a lovely place to work, a real sense of community and everyone is friendly and helpful".
We look forward to receiving your application.