Smart Teachers is recruiting for an outstanding and passionate Science Teacher to join a “good” secondary school in Waltham Abbey, Essex. This full time Science Teacher position is available to start in January 2018 and will be responsible for teaching a timetable of KS3 and KS4. This supportive co-ed secondary school offers education to pupils aged 11 to 16 and also extensive professional development for all staff.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Full time
· January 2018 start
· Timetable including KS3 and KS4 only
· Salary between £23,457 to £34,934 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated “good” by Ofsted
· Results overall improve year on year including results in history across the school
· Supportive school with supportive leadership
· Comprehensive induction programme
· Ongoing professional development
· Improving results year on year
· Access to onsite gym
· Child care voucher scheme available
· Allocated onsite parking space
· Easily accessible via public transport and car via the M25
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXNA24762.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.