Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic, dynamic Science Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ high school in Hounslow, West London. This full-time Science teaching post is to start in January 2019. This is ideally a permanent contract and suitable for both NQTs as well as teachers that are more experienced.
About the Role
- Science Teacher
- Teaching students from KS3 – 5, with particular reference to the new Science GCSE specification
- Full teaching responsibility, which may include after school activities and/or revision sessions
- MPS (depending on experience) plus TLR for the right candidate
About the School
- Large co-educational secondary school based in West London
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted at its most recent inspection
- Exemplary behaviour is both expected and the norm
- Excellent facilities including tennis court, fitness suit, school gyms and spacious classrooms
- A short walk from an overground station in Zone 6; bus and car routes also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a degree and QTS or equivalent
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum within the past two years – Preferred
- Must be well organised, flexible and possess excellent behaviour management skills
- Possess the ability to design exciting, engaging lessons
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN17656.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.