Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher for an innovative secondary school in Greenwich, South East London starting January 2019. This full time permanent Science Teacher role will commence in January 2019 and will be responsible for teaching a timetable of KS3 and KS4 Science. The new Science Teacher will join a growing secondary school whose vision is for their pupils to gain the skills and knowledge for them to become independent learners. The school is looking for like-minded educational practitioners to deliver an innovative curriculum for the future.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Full time permanent role
· January 2019 start
· Teaching KS3 and KS4 Science
· Salary between £29664 - £34548 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Innovative secondary school
· Smaller than average class sizes
· Moving to new buildings in 2020
· Supportive head teacher and senior leadership team
· New staff are allocated a dedicated mentor
· Located in Greenwich with a 10 minute commute from London Bridge and 5 minutes from Lewisham DLR
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Hold a good first degree subject
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· Successful track record of improving pupils performance
· Ability to implement systems to develop students both emotionally, pastorally and academically
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCRA2634.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.