Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate, dedicated Science Teacher to join a school in Hounslow, West London. This full time permanent position is available to start in January 2018. This co-ed school provide education for pupils aged between 11 and 18 including sixth form. With a supportive and structured leadership already in place, this school is a great place to work where positive feedback is always received from staff who have been working here through Smart. NQTs are welcome to apply for this Science Teacher role.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Timetable yet to be confirmed
· January 2018 start
· Permanent position although school will consider a Science Teacher looking for temporary work
· MPS - from £27,000 up to £38,000
About the School
· Co-ed secondary school catering for pupils aged between 11 and 18
· Sixth form available
· Improving school developing both students and staff alike
· New building with a focus on student expansion
· Great working environment
· Leadership is supportive and taking the school in the right direction
· Located in a popular part of West London, with great rail and road transport links
· A short walk from an overland train station – Zone 3
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Experience teaching in the UK or an equivalent curriculum
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXNC9922.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.