Applications are invited for the following vacancies at an Independent school, located in the Illawarra region. The school offers a wide range of academic and co-curricular opportunities and has a supportive community atmosphere. There is a key focus on vocational subjects and developing students to grow and with a variety of skillsets and qualities.
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7 – 10 General Science
• Experience teaching a Year 11 – 12 HSC Science desirable
• Full-time, Temporary role
• 3 term contract – Term 1 to Term 3 2020
• Role commencing Term 1 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in secondary education
• Demonstrated experience teaching the above subject up to HSC level with high academic success
• Have the ability to gain NESA accreditation and a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1910-539996SD – Samantha.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1910-539996MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).