Inner London Area
Main pay range (£30,480 - £41,483)
Upper pay range (£45,713 - £50,713)
Required: January 2020
• Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
• Are you passionate about teaching Science and able to ensure students make outstanding progress?
• Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our happy and successful academy.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about teaching Science.
• Have the ability to teach Science from KS3 - KS5.
• Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
• A rewarding role in an outstanding working environment.
• Many opportunities for career progression.
• Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
• Comprehensive staff benefits.
There may be the possibility of additional pastoral responsibilities for interested applicants.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Monday 14th October (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Wednesday 16th October 2019