Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher to join a “Good” secondary school in the South London Borough of Lambeth. This large secondary school has an outstanding track record in delivering a high achieving students and excellent exam results. This Science Teacher will be nurtured, supported and developed as an educator. The ability to teach one or more of the following subjects as well as general Science will be viewed as an advantage: Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. Smart Teachers has worked with this school for a long time and always get excellent feedback from the teachers placed there.
About the Role
- Science Teacher in a well-respected secondary school in Lambeth
- The additional ability to teach one or more of the following will be advantageous: Physics, Chemistry, and/or Biology
- Full-time, permanent placement set to commence ASAP
- Will be teaching and planning Science lessons for students throughout KS3 – 4
- Support can be provided throughout the successful educator’s NQT programme if needed and applicable
- Annual salary ranging between £28,000 - £39,000 depending upon experience
About the School
- Recently rated ”Good” by Ofsted
- Nurturing educational institution with Performing Arts Status
- Provides an outstanding NQT mentoring programme
- Supportive SLT and stable staff
- Warm vibrant and inspiring teaching and learning atmosphere
- Located in Zone 2 in the London Borough of Lambeth
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree and QTS status (essential)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
- Have proven experience teaching the UK Curriculum within the past two years (essential)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JZB27192.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.