Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and dynamic Science Teacher to join an “Outstanding” secondary school in Hounslow, West London. This full time Science Teacher position is to start in September 2018, however an earlier start could also be negotiated for the right candidate. This Science Teacher position will be permanent with a generous leadership salary available. This large co-educational secondary school caters for pupils aged 11-16, has excellent facilities and exemplary behaviour.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Full time
· September 2018 start or sooner
· Permanent contract
· Salary between £30,001-£40,000 (dependent on experience)
· Full teaching responsibility, may include after school activities/revision sessions
About the School
· Large co-ed Secondary school based in West London
· “Outstanding” in most recent Ofsted
· Exemplary behaviour
· Brilliant existing senior leadership team
· Excellent facilities including tennis court, fitness suit, school gyms and spacious classrooms
· A short walk from an over ground station in zone 6, bus and car routes also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must have a degree and QTS or equivalent
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum – Preferred
· Must be well organised, flexible and possess excellent behaviour management skills.
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Middle management experience
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN17656C.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.