Smart Teachers is recruiting for an engaging and hardworking Science Teacher for an established and successful secondary school based in Hillingdon in North West London. This full time position will be teaching across all science specialisms at a KS3 level and classes tailored to the strengths of the successful applicant at a KS4 (and potentially KS5) level. Graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, this large and oversubscribed school hosts eager learners who behave well during lessons and take responsibility for their learning. The school is open to considering candidates seeking short term, fixed term or even permanent contracts. This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic school that strives for excellence from both students and teaching staff. This role is to start ASAP.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Teaching KS3 and KS4 with the possibility of KS5 classes
· Open to contract type, will consider short term, fixed term or permanent
· Salary from £26,662 to £37,645
· To start ASAP
About the School
· A large comprehensive secondary school with sixth form
· Coeducational intake
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Impressive grounds and much of the school has been rebuilt or upgraded in recent years
· Keen students whom behave well both in class and around the school
· Close to a London Underground station and well connected by local buses
· Plenty of parking
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or strong knowledge of the UK Science curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXM25831
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.