Smart Teachers are recruiting for an experienced Science Teacher for an “Outstanding” co-educational academy in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The Science department has a strong track record of delivering excellent outcomes across KS4 & KS5 The position will be to teach Science KS3 – KS5 starting in December 2019. This is a short-term role for the next until the end of the academic year however; role could convert to a permanent position for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Science Teacher
• Will be delivering informative lessons to KS3 – 5 students
• Full Time position starting December 2019
• Annual salary of £30,480 – £41,483 depending on experience
About the School
• Rated “ Outstanding” School in all areas
• All through school now at full capacity
• Fully inclusive School
• Strong Leadership
• Friendly and Diverse Student and staff community
• Excellent Transport links from across London
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• UK QTS and Good First Degree in Science Specialism
• Proven experience delivering the UK Curriculum (particularly in the subject of Science) within the past two years (crucial)
• Able to work with pupils with various behaviour levels
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR27048
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.