We wish to recruit a skilled Science teacher to join this oversubscribed, highly innovative community school, dedicated to raising students’ attainment even further.
We will offer you:
• A supportive environment committed to extensive continual professional development
• A well-resourced personal classroom and shared learning resources
• Students who respond to inspirational teaching
• The Chance to take part in exciting regional and national research trials.
You will offer our students:
• Challenging, engaging and evidence-informed best practice in their lessons
• The inclusive opportunity for all to succeed.
The school is committed to promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore a satisfactory Enhanced DBS is required for this post. The post is registered as exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Meols Cop High School and Sefton is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Further details and application forms can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.meolscophighschool.co.uk
Completed applications should be marked for the attention of Mrs P Nevins, PA to the Leadership Group and emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12noon on Friday 20th September 2019, interviews will take place during the following week.